SCRATCH with READY STEADY CODE
Buy the Book on-line today
- 120-pages of 70 short, easy exercises for teachers and tutors
- 100 projects with code shared on-line, many with the new grids
- Written by Seamus O’Neill, an experienced primary teacher, Maths author and CoderDojo Club pioneer and mentor
It was launched during Code Week EU 2017 and comes with two free A2-size wall charts; the 10 Palettes and Coding Sums. Cost €20 + P&P.
Click ‘Order Now’ to get your copy.
TRAINING COURSE for your staff or your local school cluster.
€640 for 10 packs, 1 course day (6 hrs + breaks) Extra packs €10.00 each
Courses of three separate 2-hour sessions could be facilitated but would incur extra travel and
expense costs. Contact us if you think we can offer more assistance.
• Suitable for teaching professionals at all levels of education • Purpose: to give an introduction to Scratch, the world’s leading software for learning and teaching Computational Thinking and visual code.
• Pack contents: 3 laminated booklets, one for each 2-hour workshop.
• Extras: 2 large Wall-Charts free in each training pack plus skills attainment checklists and notes on integrating code with Computational Thinking.
Layout and Code
Your Own Games
Code What You Do with
a Pencil in Your Copybook
Code Maths Work
Even at Secondary Level
The book was the perfect follow up. The Grids are excellent. Posters are great for the classroom. Stephanie